Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Have I Told You ... (kind of)

Have I Told you...

This isn't going to be my typical Wednesday post. I've been a crazy mess the last couple weeks and haven't been in my usual upbeat writing mood!
I lost a very dear friend of mine on Nov.11, 2011. She went too early and it was a complete shock to say the least. She has been a friend for many years and also a sister in Christ. Which does give me some comfort that we will meet again one day in the presence of Our Lord!
There are still so many unanswered questions and I am seeking prayer and comfort, that we may never have the answers we seek. She was a great friend, mother, sister....
She had her trials and struggles but always kept a positive outlook and had an amazing way of making anyone around her smile. She had a contagious laugh and no one could be in a bad mood around her. Her wonderful spirit and love of life is so greatly missed. The life of the party and the first one to come to you with open arms. She was so devoted to her children and always striving to do better for them and herself.
With this said, I continue to pray for comfort for her husband, children, family and friends.
Until we meet again....
Chillin' with Jesus!

Barbara L. Vanover         

      

1 comment:

Blogging with Adventure said...

My sympathy. though it is a month back, I am still sure they are in need of prayer. Sorry.

Shelfari

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog