Wednesday, February 24, 2010

My First Blog! Woo Hoo!

Ok Folks, So here I go. Obviously this is a learning process for me. I have heard so many things(good & bad) about the wonderful world of Blogging.
I have always loved to write(and read) about many, many topics. I am not a highly educated woman, but I am a wife, mother, sister, friend.....
Anyway, most of my life I have been told to write. Write what you feel, write what you know and so on. Apparently I have a knack for talking about anything, LOL
Also I have a little Grammar fetish. My daughter says I remind her of Meryl Streep on Liminy Snickets. (Aunt Josephine).
So, please bare with me as I explore this new concept. i will probably just ramble on and on for awhile. That tends to be my style thus far.

No comments:

Shelfari

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog