Friday, February 26, 2010

Day 2

I think I am more confused than ever. I have been to so many sites, pages, googles, etc trying to figure all of this out. BTW, so far CafeMom & YahooAnswers have been the most helpful.
I had this image/idea that all I would have to do is make a site, write, invite friends, get people to read & BAM! traffic would start pouring in!
Reality has hit! This is going to be yet another long, get my rear into gear process. Which, Hey I'm up for the challenge, either way I have learned a few new things about the internet world & I am getting to write & vent out my day.
I have browsed many "mom sites" throughout the last 2 days and found some quite interesting Mom's and stories. alos, some new sites, tips & fun things to do. So, even if this doesn't turn into my "Get rich quick" scheme. It is a new hobby for me.
I'm not giving up. I think I will just have to learn a little more patience and look at it as a learning experience.
I hope to get atleast MY blog part into some type of routine & order before next week.

No comments:

Shelfari

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog