Wednesday, September 22, 2010

busy, crazy, confused,inspired

I finally have a few minutes to jot down whatever comes to mind. Now, I will warn you ahead of time this may end up being a big bunch of confusing blaaahhhhh! But, that's pretty much how my brain has been working lately.

I have so many things I want to do, should be doing, need to do and basically at the end of the day I'm lucky if the dishes are done, the kids remembered their homework and everyone and thing got fed. Now, I don't want to sound like I am complaining. I do enjoy every crazy, unorganized, chaotic day of my wonderful life! I am just a person who thrives for routine, structure and stability. Therefore I am extra hard on myself when I seem to lack these things, as I am the one in charge of the household for the most part.( still with me?, LOL)
We have been dealing with a lot of things lately, between everyone's schedules, pre-teen attitude, sibling rivalry,God, finances, marital issues,family, house issues....., now I know this is all just part of life and I'm cool with that. It's just I have certain goals for myself, my kids, husband, and all of us as a family and I have really been trying to do better on all of these issues. Yes, all at once! We are a work in progress. We are learning together to work on or through these things. I think the light bulb has finally came on! We are learning to better handle each situation as it arises and to put God first in ourselves, home and family. It is a very rewarding accomplishment. Each day we learn something new and how every choice we make affects those in our lives. How all those little things really do pay off and make a difference.
I encourage you to try it. Start off small and watch what happens.
I guess that's all I really wanted to say. I just needed to get it out and see it in black and white. Even if just for myself. just to say I wrote something today. :)
God Bless all my blogging buddies today!








No comments:

Shelfari

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog