Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Blogger MIA

Ok, I'm not really missing, but I have been pretty busy this summer. Even just keeping the offspring occupied during the day can be very draining. As most of you know with Sean still in school we haven't had the time nor money for any away vacations. Most of our summer has been spent with luches out, trips to the library, over to Mamaw's just to hang out, walks to the park, movie days and volunteering at a friend's church during Summer Shine. Which is a 5wk program pretty much like an extended VBS, that runs Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Also soccer has begun for the year/season. So now my Monday and Wednesday evenings consist of me walking back and forth from one field to the other. Luckily, I have the most awesome Mom who helps out with this and Sean has been able to come to a couple Monday practices. I don't have much time to write once again. I apologize for this not being my typical Wednesday post and I know I promised to be more faithful with that. Hopefully things will slow down soon.
Happy Blogging!

No comments:

Shelfari

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog