Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Book blogs I love: buttons

Good Morning.
I wanted to let everyone following know, I have added a scrolling box to my other blog A Novel Experience. I wanted everyone to know which blogs I follow and which book blogs are my favorite. each blog is so unique and personal to that author. It is always nice to see how different they can be, even when they are basically on the same topic.
 There are a few that I am following that do not have buttons, so if you add one later please let me know so that I can add it.
 Please take my button as well. Who doesn't want new followers and some free advertisement!?
Please remember the buttons I post on A Novel Experience will only be related to book blogs.
Hope you all will check out some of my favorites and also keep following.
Happy Blogging!

No comments:

Shelfari

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog