Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Have I Told You ...




Welcome Wednesday! This past week I've really been trying to get back into writing. I even made a list of topics I would like to write about. so as I've hopped around thinking of topics to write about I've been thinking about all the things I love, like, interested in, etc. So for today's 20 of me I'll give you 20 of my favorites.
1. Scents ~ sweet pea, vanilla, lavender, and orange. not all together mind you
2. Cookie~ oatmeal raisin
3. Season~ Spring
4. Sound~ children laughing or rain
5. Hobby~  reading,.... I know who would have thunk it?!?
6. TV show~ Criminal Minds
7. Coffee creamer~ vanilla caramel or mocha
8. Favorite book(other than The Bible KJV) would be Finding Grace by Donna VanLiere, it is amazingly inspirational!
9. Restaurant~ Olive Garden or Chinese buffet
10. Song~ Blessed Assurance (I prefer Randy Travis version)
11. Phrase~ I love your whole guts! (yea, we do say things like this in my house)
12. Food~ any kind of pasta
13. Color~ Orange
14. Time of day~ morning, I love the sun rising, when the house is still quiet.
15. Nail Polish~ any shade of pink(only on my toenails)
16. Pillow~ yes, I have a favorite pillow that is all mine! It is a feather pillow
17. Disney movie~ Aladdin or The Lion King
18. Movie~ Coal Miner's Daughter
19. Apartment~ When we lived in Forest Park(everything was new and it was huge), neighborhood was another story!
20.  Website~ I admit it's Facebook!
Hope everyone enjoyed and keep blogging!

2 comments:

Not Winning Mom of the Year said...

I loooooooove the Olive Garden too. I beg my hubs to take me all the time, but the closest one is across the border.

Jennie Louise said...

Those scents sound lovely... Write about those. ;-)

Shelfari

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog