Sunday, August 21, 2011

Little Elijah Tyson

Psalm 127:3 Lo, children are an heritage of The Lord: and the fruit of the womb is His reward.

I'm heading out to visit my newest and smallest nephew this afternoon. He is now 16 days old and gaining ounces everyday. Born at just 33weeks gestation he is making so much progress. It only restores my faith that God is the ultimate healer!  Elijah was born Aug. 5 weighing 4lbs 6oz and 17in long. This is my only little sister's first baby. He has overcome so much already in just his 16 days here on Earth! what amazing creatures we are!
My Sis is an amazing Mommy. She is dealing with so much that most new Mommy's don't have to. As many of us know things don't always go as we plan, but HE always has a plan for us. She is one of the strongest people I know, both mentally and physically. Her and Elijah are both born fighters. So before I head out today I just wanted to share our newest addition with all of you.
 Please continue prayers for our family as we get stronger.


The first time she got to see Elijah

Mommy and baby at 15 days old

One of the first days in NICU


No comments:

Shelfari

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog