Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Re-start

Hello anyone still following! I am going to try this again. My life has taken some unexpected turns in the last few months, but I am rededicating myself to some "me" time. Hopefully that will also include some blogging time. I do hope I can find the time to put in the effort and passion that I had originally hoped for this blog. I will just make this one short and sweet and add a few of my big changes, info and reasons why I have been slacking
1: My BFF had a baby boy, Bradley in February, which I now babysit full time
2. I have been trying to be a better servant of my Lord and that requires my time and attention.
3. My husband graduated from college in March(which means more family time)
4. My father returned after 16yrs and is now making an effort to be in our lives.
5. My sister had her baby 7wks premature and he is absolutely beautiful! Elijah Tyson born 08/05/11 weighing 4lbs. 6oz and 17in long. He has a mighty fight ahead of him but we are true believers that our God is the ultimate healer and Elijah is getting stronger everyday!
So with that said, and pics to come soon, please continue to follow along in my adventures in being a SAHM.
God's Blessings Always!

No comments:

Shelfari

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog