Friday, August 19, 2011

A little of This...Because I'll never get to "That"

I figured I'd just start typing and see where it goes. Seeing as how today was going to be my "kids sleep in late, coffee is strong, animals are fed, laid back, relaxing day to write" kind of day.
Then reality slapped me in the face yet again!
Reality is, I have had 3,4...I don't know how many cups of coffee, the kids woke up at different times(which means different breakfasts), the phone has not stopped ringing, the dog has followed me around all morning, Lord knows what she is wanting..... and Boogies is teething.  Yes, my Boogies AKA the little chunk bucket I babysit. He has been miserable, vomiting, cranky, and just plain wanting extra snuggles.
So, amidst all this I now have Facebook drama! Yes, I said it. After a private conversation someone else took out of context, I have been accused, slandered, and deleted!! Woe is me.....not even close!
I have so much going on right now, I don't even have time to address this issue other than just to laugh, smile and pray! Oh and to blog about it of course! So, while I  still have not gotten around to writing about "that". Here is the "this" of my morning.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad to see you are blogging again!

Shelfari

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog